Friday, August 10, 2012

east coast

five years later... and I am still feeling incredibly blessed by my friends from the beautiful lands of the east coast.  Moving across towns, provinces and countries alike has always been tough.  But like anything, these experiences have become an integral part of who I am.  One of the most disheartening parts of moving has been the idea that everything is temporary, leaving it difficult to find reason for investing in relationships and activities.  But in opposition to these thoughts, a conversation with an old friend reminded me that even though we have not seen each other in a couple years, maybe even talked in a few months, our conversations will always pick up right where they left off.

and these thoughts just made my morning a whole lot brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment