Sunday, June 03, 2012

sunday mornings

sunday mornings have always been my most favourite time of the week.  Living in the heart of the city this past year has lead me to appreciate the quiet, the calm and the peace.  These are three things that I often find difficult to see in the city, where people are always on the go, myself included, moving and working at a hundred miles an hour.  Not that moving quickly through the week is always a negative thing, but it becomes destructive when I find myself forgetting my intentions or reasons for even going about half the things in my week.
an anonymous post card I received in the mail this past week.  it was an encouraging reminder
another reason to love sunday mornings: one of the only times when the city doesn't wake up until noon and you actually hear the birds in the morning...it is refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment