Saturday, November 26, 2011

busy busy busy

I've always been a person of lists; lists for groceries, school work, time management, laundry, wants/needs, thrift store finds etc... My experiences as a third year jewellery and metalsmithing student have definitely encouraged my list making processes and entitled me to a new nickname, "jo-jo busy" based on the fact that I spend hours on end in the jewellery studio. I've been super tired lately and haven't 'had much time to think through everything....so let's make a list!

1. Finish fabricating "catch the trade winds" ring in sterling silver.  Due Wednesday.

2. Write and compile a research paper that explains my ideas and processes behind the above.
3. Study for stone setting exam this Monday.
4. Prepare for final stone setting critique this Tuesday.
5. Design a narrative button collection based on the children's story "Are you my mother?" by P.D. Eastman. 
6. Make buttons in wax and bring to the casting house by this Thursday morning.
7. Write and compile a research paper that explains the ideas and processes behind the button collection.
8. Bake a batch of peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
9. Clean my room.
10. Count down to December 5.  My last critique.
11. Go to Paul Chin Spins: Season's Beat-ings at Starving Artist with Meghan tonight.
12. Spend time with friends before everyone goes home to spend Christmas with their families. 
13. Make Christmas gifts





No comments:

Post a Comment