Wednesday, December 14, 2011

home

how great it feels to be home after a long and exhausting semester at school.  While I've begun to fall more in love with the city of Toronto, there is something super sweet about spending time with my family as well.  Today, my family had the opportunity to celebrate my little sister's seventeenth birthday...emphasis on little as she's not so little anymore.  I spent most of my day at home while everyone went off to work and school - I baked an ice cream cake for my sister, cleaned the house, took my sister out for lunch, and stopped by a few of the thrift stores in town. 


On a side note, one of my goals this Christmas break is to photograph the jewellery I've been making at school - I hope to share some of these pieces over the next few weeks! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment