Friday, December 09, 2011

pretty things and pretty people

It has been a busy week of wonderful music, lovely people, lots of tea, and an overflowing abundance of inspiring creativity.  I have finished school for the semester and am just coming to the realization of how many creative people I have been surrounded by these past four months.

I've had the opportunity to share life with so many people this week and it has reminded me of how much joy can be found in sharing life with others.  From listening to a very talented friend, Elissa Mielke, share her music, to eating nachos and watching crime shows with my roommates, to spending time in the jewellery studio, to drinking countless cups of tea, catching up with friends I have not seen in nearly four years, spending the afternoon thrift shopping with a great friend, watching The Muppets Movie (which I would highly recommend...I couldn't stop laughing), attending an inspiring City of Craft Show, and celebrating the birth of Jesus with wonderful friends...


1 comment: